Happy Crafting!
Wednesday, 1 June 2011
One I Prepared Earlier
So it just so happens that for WOYWW #104 I am going to be out of the house all day therefore it is safe to assume that my desk will look the same in the morning as it does this evening as I am preparing my scheduled post.
My desk is very boring this week because it is currently without an actual project however the two book in the bottom right of the picture are my ideas cuttings book at the bottom and my sketchy/doodle book on top - I have lots of ideas in my head. Hidden under the top book you can just spy my date stamp, and behind them is some more craftwork cards stuff and a nifty little device that turns a can into a bottle.
Happy Crafting!
Happy Crafting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
Looks like you have a lot of fun stuff on your desk to play with and if you are like me you just need to find the time to do it. It also looks like you are receiving the PIF I made so please send me your address to my email okienurse@gmail.com Happy WOYWW #104 Thanks for sharing. Vickie
Now I want to know how to turn a can into a bottle. That has me completely confused. Happy 2nd anniversary WOYWW from #9.
Happy WOYWW 2nd Birthday. It's so lovely to be linked up with so many creative friends. Happy crafting.
A x
A can into a bottle???
Happy 2nd anniversary!
You'll have to tell us more about that device!,
Happy WOYWW
Rebecca xx
Happy WOYWW, heres to many more
You have us all guessing now what turns a can into a bottle ~ Happy WOYWW Anniversary
Hope you had a good day. Happy WOYWW 2nd anniversary.
Happy Anniversary. A can into a bottle? Eh?!
now all you need is the device that turns the empty bottle into a full one...
called the Mister Doone in this house...
Happy 104
dx
Happy 104th WOYWW - its great to see your workspace and 'meet' you through blogland
Happy Creating xx
http://www.nicksartystuff.blogspot.com/
Happy 2nd WOYWW anniversary!
Hugs Marleen :-)
Not sure how you can turn a can into a bottle but will watch this space.
Happy Woyww
x Tricia
I'm intrigued by the device that turns a can into a bottle!
Happy WOYWW Birthday to you xx
I really should keep a scrap/ideas book ...I see so many good ideas as I nose around the blogs and then totally forget what and where I have seen things.
Thanks for sharing your workspace
Happy WOYWW 2nd anniversary xxx
I've often wondered if those can to bottle gizmos worked...now I can get a couple and they will be really useful!
You have books for ideas and doodles...really you are a very creative soul.
Post a Comment