But not in the last week.
You see last week himself was on holiday and so we did something unusual and spent time together. We went offroading for him and had days out with destinations choosen by me and a good time was had by both of us. And I took even more photos and got even more ideas for scrapbooking. I actually went and got a large photo order developed and now have 283 new pics to play with, I just need the time to play.
Anyway back to the scrapping and some recentish LOs

Firstly it's back to August last year and a couple of pictures I took from off the bridge in the middle of Llangollen when we were there with the mini moke club. As much as I love the photos I struggled with this LO a bit and there was much moving round of papers and embellishments before I settled on the final arrangement.
I've amazed myself lately by doing a few more double pages.

This one showcases a selection of photos of autumn fruits and berries and I wanted to keep it simple so I just embellished the Bo Bunny Flutter Butter papers with some customised Candi.
And this one feaures my photos on the left and a postcard on the right.

I did try to take my own photo of the aqueduct as we drove past, again with the mini moke club, but it couldn't compare to the professional pic on the postcard. The title is a deliberate reworking of Arthur Miller's famous play title.
And finally for today it is back to what himself calls the most photographed cat ever.

Yes here is my mum's furbaby Willow again this time sharpening her fangs on the handle of my canvas tote. Little Madam!
I'm off shopping now, shopping my stash that is but I'll tell more about that soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment