Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Where's My Work Desk Wednesday?

It really should be where's my desk around here rather than what's on it! LOL
Yes you've guessed it's moved again and hopefully by the end of the week the old caravan table that has been my principal work desk for some time now will be once more relegated to the garage. It's been moved because the furniture that needed to go to make way for the new work area went at the weekend. This means that at the present there is far more on my desk and less in the way of actual working space.
The plan is to sort my promarkers (in the stripy lunch tin) into the small set of plastic drawers and have a go with what is left of my June counterfeit kit. I haven't been very creative in the last week partly because of the continued presence next door but one of some of the noisiest builders going and partly because I am in the midst of a series sort and clean of the house. Of course now that loads of my stash has been stuffed into boxes so it can be moved out of here to make way for the work being done I'm definitely suffering yet another inspirational block.
I intend to do something creative today though come what may!

10 comments:

sandra's crafty corner said...

ooh look at you, it looks so organised with all those drawers,tfs
hugs sandra (58)

sandra's crafty corner said...

ooh look at you, it looks so organised with all those drawers,tfs
hugs sandra (58)

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Your space looks so much tidier than mine today. I have just sorted my promarkers into new containers, just one really useful tray for pens. I can get the lot out to play with so easily- but then I don't have all that many. I need to rely on blending more, but that is good practice anyway. Have fun with your sort out.

Sarah said...

Sounds like it will be great - good luck with the sort out and have fun when you are all set to create!
Hope you will call by Friday for the first My Mojo Monthly. Thanks for sharing today.
Sarah at 6.

shazsilverwolf said...

Like the small drawers idea for Promarkers- you have given me a good idea for storage there, thanks. Happy WOYWW, Shaz

fairyrocks said...

Sorting always gets my Mo-Jo working. Your desk looks pretty tidy to me.

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Ah Sarah we always have great intentions and thank you for the showing of your goodies on your desk the bag with the pearls in it - looks interesting . thanks for sharing and happy WOYWW! Shaz in oz. x

okienurse said...

nice looking desk. I am always happy to hear when someone is getting a new workspace to work in. I love stripey lunch tin. What are you going to repurpose it to do? Vickie #39

Tertia said...

I sometimes get the urge to start sorting, but halfway through I usually find something that inspires me to create and sorting sorta goes out the door. I really admire people who can actually finish the job.
Happy belated WOYWW

HeARTworks said...

It's always great to organize stuff although I seldom get to do it! Good luck with getting some work done! Patsy from
HeARTworks