Tuesday, 14 June 2011

More Counterfeiting!

I finished the fabric flowers from last week at the weekend.
I did all the stitching by hand and it took ages. I do like how they turned out though.
So much so that on sunday when heavy rain kept me indoors all day I got to using my counterfeit kit and one of my flowers.

I just had to scrap this photo of Dee-Dee ready for one of the games at last year's SVL Rally. We needed a window so the doortop got put back on, just the doortop mind, roof and windscreen stayed out of the way.

Oh and yes I am away that in the photo the 'c' is missing from windscreen, the stickers have been carefully removed and the missing letter added, I just couldn't be bothered with photographing it again!

I used my counterfeit kit various alpha stickers and some bits of ribbon I had hanging around.

I also completed this LO

It's another of my self-portraits and as the title says it's a just because LO. A little different from my usual pages but I like it.


And I've still got loads of my kit left to play with.

1 comment:

SueH said...

Hi Sarah,
Sorry to ask this here but I didn't know how else to get in touch with you.

I hope you don’t mind me asking but I understand that you were the person that sent Ali her PIF for WOYWW.
She sent mine to me and I would like to send her a Thanks You card so do you think you could let me have her address please, if you still have it.

You can email me Here
Thanks
Sue H