There are plenty of reasons why inspiration is not currently forthcoming. I have a man outside making a lot of noise cleaning the drive and patio, builders next door but one making almost as much noise and a spare room that desperately needs sorting. I have also been feeling rough this last week or so, my body seems to be finally getting used to my diabetes medication but my hayfever has decided that it will set off my old sinus problems.
Hopefully next week there will be more to see on my desk but check out Julia's blog for more desks this week.

9 comments:
Poor you. Hay fever on top of everything else. I use a massager on my face around the various sinus points which helps me a lot to loosen things up - that and steam inhalation. For the inspiration, I prescribe having a good sort out. The number of things you will find will stimulate that missing mojo. Good luck.
Sorry to hear your not too good.Im similar situation dying to craft but no mojo...whihc i know is down to stressful time at the moment.Hopefully yoursa will retun soon and you will be feeling less rough and bale to craft.
Happy WOYWW
judex10
Oh, what a pain - hope the noise abates so you can craft again and the medication settles soon.
I suffered with hay fever right through my teens so you have my sympathies! Hope the inspiration strikes soon.
Hugs
Brenda 81
Hope you feel better soon, and that you find some inspiration...maybe on someone's desk from Julia's list! Happy WOYWW!
Sounds like you are having a hell of a week. I hate changing my meds cause it seems something comes along that it has aggravated. Have you received the PIF yet? Let me know. I left it in the same box and just attached another label. Here's hoping you have gotten it or will get it soon. Vickie
Sorry about your allergies - I can relate to that, and to the fact that too many workmen around the place can upset your creative mojo. Hope you are back to your crafty self soon.
hope you get well soon and hope you find your inspiration soon!
Hi, I'm still slowly visiting WOYWWers so I hope by now you are feeling a wee bit better than on Wednesday. Hayfever can be the pits but add to that your problem with diabetic medication and, well, it's not much fun. I have prediabetes and that gives me enough grief so you have my sympathy indeed. If you feel up to it I suggest sorting out your crafting stuff - that will get your mojo going again. Hugs Elizabeth x #74
Post a Comment