So here it is my desk in all it's glory this morning.
But back to my desk, it's looking pretty dull this morning because I haven't got to creating anything yet. There are LOs in the offing though, the photo envelope contains a selection of pics I want to scrap and the book it is sitting on contains all my notes and ideas. You also get a glimpse of the pile of LOs I need to put away into albums, I was rather productive at the weekend but some of them have been hanging around a while longer. Oh and the sheet of white paper at the back of my desk is a sketch that was provided as inspiration with a secret santa I took part in last year. I finally found where I had put it while I was moving things around last week.
This is the sketch

12 comments:
A very pretty kitty, and so photogenic. Your desk project sounds good, and I look forward to seeing the improvements. You are doing well if your craft desk gets a look in with Land Rovers.
what a super sized cutting mat! your layout is great.
Aw! Love that layout. My pile of photos to scrap always seems so huge and there are mountains on the computer still to print. Would love more time in the day huh!?
TFS
Lisa-Jane #68
great lo - the brown and green look just great!
Thanks for sharing, have a great week.
Sarah at 18 (Sasa)
Pretty LO.
willow is a beauty I love to see a busy desk - thanks for sharing
What a lovely layout for such a pretty cat.
hope you have a happy WOYWW!
Sheena #66
I love the kitty page - it turned out great! Thanks for sharing! :-)
great looking desk and layout. I love kitties! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #46
Ooh a change around -good for the mojo, the soul and all! Are you facing the window now then, I can't tell! I love the willow LO - it's a sketch that I would be using a lot!
mm love the way you actually have clear space on your desk, Sarah, well done love the layout too. Shaz in Oz.x
Happy WOYWW I'm a litle late this week. Hugs Pam x
Post a Comment