Pretty much from the beginning I have been aware of what has been going on over
here. And I like the idea of counterfeiting a kit out of goodies I already own but I've not been able to pull anything together at the right time of the month. Instead I've followed the blog and taken note of the many amazing links and told myself that one day I'll join in.
Well today is that day. I have shopped long and hard in my stash and created a little kit based on the kit held up for inspiration. I took the vintagey feel and ran with it in a way that I will hopefully be able to use.

I've included papers by Sassafrass, Lilybee, Pink Paislee and Dream Street. Bazzill, Papermania and Core-dinations cardstock. Rub on alphas and butterfly and a selection of embellishments chosen from the old stash mountain inculding a couple of vintage bus tickets.
Time to start creating!
3 comments:
I had to blink twice when I saw 'counterfeiting' but after looking into it further via your link, I was impressed. *Ü* Love your butterfly and dies Sarah. TFS. ~Glen~
Have fun with your counterfeit kit.
C
xx
Glad you are joining in on the counterfeit fun. Your mix of papers is just fab; looking forward to what you create with your kit.
Post a Comment