Once again I am being decadent and sitting in bed to type this. The big news is that it has been confirmed, the wrens are indeed using the nest in the land rover. After all my watching and creeping around it was himself who finally caught them going backwards and forwards this morning. He's sad because he doesn't get to rip the roof off Dee-Dee and make the most of the sunshine but I am kind of pleased and hoping for pictures if I can get them without disturbing the lodgers.
For those of you amazed by my family plant I can assure you that cuttings will be taken LOL. I was already in possession of one before I gained the 'mother' plant and in case anyone wonders why my uncle and then I ended up with it, well both my gran and my mum share with many of you the inability to keep house plants alive. I on the other hand seem to have somehow ended up with green thumbs (it's probably ink!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment