As you might be aware we have a number of Land Rovers, most of whom are safely tucked away in garages and the like, however 'Dee-Dee' spends most of her life outside ready when we are. You might be wondering why I am telling you this but all will become clear. Now for the past few days whenever I have walked past her (for she is most certainly female) I seem to have disturbed a small brown bird in her vacinity an indeed on occasions it even seems to have emerged from under the wheel arch. Well this afternoon curiosity got the better of me and I shoved my camera underneath for a closer look.

I know that she is mucky underneath but is that a nest up there in the corner? Lets zoom in and see.

Looks like a nest to me. What so you think?
Another angle may help.
So I've zoomed in on the computer and can't make up my mind whether there is something in that nest on the middle photo, it does look kind of feathery. Which if there is is even more astonishing because himself was running around in the old girl last weekend! And if I am right and this is a nest then I think it belongs to a wren and Dee-Dee is going to be grounded for a couple of weeks.
5 comments:
I think you may be right! Lucky you :D I hope you can charge them rent! *lol*
Oh wow! What a funny little bird to put a nest there, too cute but a tad inconvenient for you. Jay xx
Oh wow! What a lucky escape if you were using it!!
Looks like a nest to me too, why do they pick the strangest places? Happy Birdwatching :)
x
Looks like it to me too...warm and safe for sure!
Post a Comment