Or as it should also be known it's too early to fire up the other computer and that's where the photos live LOL
I'm being decadent this morning and sitting in bed with the laptop to type this, truth be told the way that time is rushing by if I waited until I got up properly another day would go by without blogging.
I would like to begin with a bird nest update. Sad to say but it seems to have been abandoned, the birds are still about the garden but Dee-Dee is no longer the centre of their attention. I have spent several days stalking them from a safe distance but nothing and yesterday himself produced a fibre optic camera thingy (apparently intended for mechanics to stick into hard to reach bits of engines) and we took a peep into the nest. It is a beautifully built structure but lacking in any sign of occupation.
This weekend was dominated by the land rovers, after several mini moke based weekends, and nice it was too. The Severn Valley Leafers had their annual jaunt to the Severn Valley Railway and a glorious day was spent by the line watching steam trains and eating ice cream. More to the point I got to drive my land rover to the event for the first and possibly only time this year, most of the time she gets to pull the caravan and since that is outside my area of expertise and the boundaries of my driving license I get to drive whatever else we are taking, this year it looks like that will mean the mini moke if I am ever allowed into it because that experience keeps getting put off.
Anyway it seems like as the daylight hours increase my time for actually doing stuff is getting less and less - go figure! Certainly there doesn't seem to be enough time for me to do everything I want to do as a result my crafty bits are getting neglected. Apart from ATCs nothing that touches my desk seems to get finished perhaps I need to dedicate the day to finishing some of the stuff that's hanging about, but then again the sun is shining...
Tuesday, 18 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment