Wednesday, 12 May 2010

WOYWW Time

Just a quick post from me today to show my fellow WOYWWers what is on my desk.
Not a lot! Or at least there wasn't at something past seven this morning when I took the picture, I'm not expecting it will change much today either because the sun is shining and the garden is calling.
I will however be trying to visit as many of you as possible later in the day.

12 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Great workspace Sarah. You have made some lovely LO's. It's been nice looking at your blog. I have a 9yr going mad for a LandRover! Hope you have a lovely day & enjoy the sunshine. Gez.

Jan Hennings said...

Looks good! If the sun were shining here I'd be out enjoying it too :)

Becky Cornish said...

Looks good ,if it were sunny here i would be outside to o , have a good week ,

becky

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh yah, I see sequin waste and pink buttons...to be used or finsihed with? What a tease! Hopeyou're getting some gardening therapy. I resent every minute of it, but I love it when it's tidy and done!

Joey said...

Hi Sarah

your desk looks rather tidy :O) enjoy your time in the garden

Joey.x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hope you've had a nice day in the garden.
Anne x

Unknown said...

quite tidy Sarah!!!

I want to know more about the bird - I thought you might have posted more since the weekend... is it there still?

Paula x x x

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Neat and tidy as always...hope you've had a great day in the garden!

xx

Jan Hennings said...

Neat space and thanks for the snoop!

Unknown said...

Enjoy the garden!

Annie said...

Hope you had a fab day in the garden.
A x

Unknown said...

Sorry Sarah ... I am really late this week ... and I am kind of guessing your desk has seen a lot more action since your post ... hey ho ... it still looks very tidy to me :0)