This is my desk today in rather a late photograph. Afraid I really wasn't feeling creative earlier and even blogging was beyond me, but I am here now and that's the main thing.
So on my desk today we have a LO I made yesterday, more on that later, some cute love themed badges I picked up in Tesco this morning and rather a large stash delivery. I have to confess though that the delivery was only so large because it came from a store having a closing down sale and the prices really were almost too good to be true.
Now in keeping with a request from Julia I am also going to show you another part of my crafting space today.
These are the shelves above my computer desk where I keep lots of the things that I like to have nearby when i craft and a few little whimsical things like a hand carved giraffe.Now on to that LO
Not the best of photos but hopefully you get the idea. This Lo is based around a photo of himself that I took on a day out last year. The title was prompted by one of the cards on the Bo Bunny paper which declares that 'life is a journey' I've used that as the start of my title and finished it underneath with 'I want to share it with you'. Yes ok so it's a bit soppy but it is getting close to valentine's day and to the 8th anniversary of our first date so I think I can be excused.I'm going to finish this entry with a photo of our mini moke on it's first outing on sunday.


7 comments:
Your shelves are lovely I just showed them to my OH and he said I can't have any as 1. I wouldn't keep them that tidy and 2. They would probably fall off the walls! Hugs Pam
oooh - my eyes go wide as I see such neat, tidy and colourful shelves - oooooooh!
From this day on you will be known as Mrs Stickles!! You are very very organised. I wonder how many crafters have those small jars for buttons? It's a popular choice xx
Oh heaven -organised buttons! Now you've got me!! Love the LO, and you can't be more soppy than me, so you go gal, and congrats on the anniversary. Great stash advance too, how lovley. Oh and PS - never too late to WOYWW, doesn't have to be Wednesday if you're not in the mood.....we're nosey enough to wait till you feel like sharing!
What a lovely set of tidy shelves - mine fell off the wall recently lol - luckily no stash was broken!
I just love those shelves with all the pretty, pretty bottles lined up - looks like a work of art!
Great shelves, how many Stickles have you got?? Love those things. Oh, sweet little moke! One of the little orphans of the classic car movement, great fun though, well done for keeping them alive.
Brenda
Post a Comment