Sunday, 7 February 2010

More Cards

This week I've made a few more cards for the charity appeal I mentioned before. I've tried to mix cards that are bit arty with those that are more straight forward. Hope they are well received.
I've also made this one
which is destined for my sale box. I was a bit amazed last year that my cards did sell at the shows we go to so am trying to be a bit more prepared this year. In particular I want to try and make some more masculine cards as I find those harder, hence this stripey birthday card.
Now to answer a few questions I have too many stickles! LOL I actually own: 4 Ice Stickles, 3 Glitz Stickles, 4 Distress Stickles and 30 of the original Stickles. And I do use them, well some of them.
I actually realised after I'd posted the photo of my shelves that the button jats were out of order, they usually sit in rainbow order with pink in the place of violet. Yes I know it's sad but it's how I like it. There are even another row of jars behind those which contain black, white, clear etc.
I am also on a warning regarding the amount of weight I put on them - light stuff only is the order, the heavy stuff has to go on the freestanding bookcases.

3 comments:

Claire said...

Lovely Cards.
x

Sam R said...

awww paddy bear is soo cute!

Unknown said...

luv ur cards, and as for your stickles and shelf they look fab, I think we all have our funny little ways of storing stuff, I know I do :@)