Thanks for all the lovely comments about my attempt at a fascinator. My OH was still unconvinced even after I told him that one more mention of weeds coming out of my head and he'd be wearing it. However when he realised just how much so an item could have cost he did admit a certain amount of admiration for me making my own. The question is will he have similar feeling when I complete my next jewellery making project - a tiara!
The wedding was lovely. The venue was stunning. And my friend made a gorgeous bride, although my photo of her and her new husband does not do either of them justice.

And so on to more every day topics - it's wednesday!
On my desk today there is a mass of cardmaking bits on a paddington bear theme from a magazine kit and not much else really. There is a corner of a printed out sketch just visible and i am aiming to use that for a LO this week. Out of shot there is mess on the floor where other cardmaking bits have been 'filed' and on the desk behind me is more mess topped off by the paperwork I need for a phone call consultation a little later. Honestly you aren't missing much. Crafting hasn't happened much so far this week firstly because the wedding on sunday wore me out and then yesterday I did something that left me in agony with back pain. I've not been able to stay in one position for too long hence cards rather than LOs. It has eased a bit today so hopefully normal service will soon be resumed.
7 comments:
What a beautiful dress! Hope your back gets better soon.
What a beautiful dress! Hope your back gets better soon.
What a pretty bride :-)
A x
I hope the pain leaves you soon ... love the idea of filing things on the floor ... I do it and I am now following your lead and renaming it ;0)
Ok first off, I enlarged the weddin pic AND visitid the castle site -OMG how beautiful. Second..the bride looks gorgeous of course, and almost, well smug she's so happy - ah I love a wedding!
Sorry about your back..I think it's great that you cando anyhting at all, I find any pain a horrible distraction! Hope it improves very quickly.
Paddington Bear - I bet those cards turn out great... and colourful.
wishing you a speedy recovery with your back - you must be feeling right miserable with that!
Your friends dress looks gorgeous and she looks so naturally pretty.
Paula x x x
Ugh, I wish you a speedy recovery from the back pain. Your friend is beautiful and her dress is just stunning.... but I still say you should have made a matching hair thingy for your over half too!!
Post a Comment