Not a massive amount going on here yet today, we have some card making bits (including a card I made last week), a LO I was working on yesterday that is seriously missing something, the embellishment box that has become something of a permanent fixture on my desk of late and my yummy looking diary.The diary is the bane of my life at the moment as it is filling up fast, if we are not careful we are not going to have a free weekend between April and September!
As a follow up to my post about why I scrapbook voting is open here for everyone to pick their favourite entry, mine is there of course but there is some amazing work go on take a look and pick your favourite. Oh and you can vote every day if you'd like.
Now confessions. You might think that this means that I am about to bare my soul in some way to the blogging world. Well yes and no. Ages ago I wrote some little pieces to amuse a friend, little scenes from the life of a Land Rover widow and I've been reworking them on and off for inclusion in our club magazine. It occured to me yesterday as I prepared the latest of these for print that maybe this is the direction I should take my writing in, don't they always say write what you know? I've not made up my mind one way or another yet but I think that if I do decide to go down that road I'll share it here first.

11 comments:
I have to agree; that is an amazing looking diary! Yum. A writer huh? WOYWWer number 2 that writes - good for you; would love to see some on your blog..go you!
Yummy diary, I have LO's that sit around like that for ages then suddenly see what it needs:)
That diary looks good enough to eat!!
I could just fancy a doughnut!
like everyone else has been saying- that's one great looking diary - I couldn't possibly keep such a diary cos then I'd be forever hankering after a doughnut or two!! ;-)
Your table is much tidier than mine !!! I don't do diary a scribble on a calender is as much as I do do !
Great diary - good enough to eat!!. Good luck with the writing - really hope it takes off for you. Would love to be kept up to date through this feature.
Well done
paula x x x
That's certainly a yummy looking diary, and great idea about the writing. I did exactly that too and have been published (on a very small scale) in a number of club newsletters and on an internet forum. Oddly enough, I was writing about classic cars too! Definitely write about what you know, makes it so much easier on yourself. Good luck with it.
Hugs
Brenda
Yes, fabby diary and I love your purple box, it has little compartments, full of....'stuff' !! and your work top is very tidy!!
(Lyn)
Like everyone else that diary does look scrummy. I have layouts just waiting for the finishing touch that never appear maybe its a scrapper thing. xx
Oooo, what an interesting blogger you are. It would be fab to see your writing on here - I'm always so impressed by people that can write, as I find it so difficult.
That diary is very tasty :P Looking forward to seeing what you do on the writing front :)
Post a Comment