This LO was done for the monthly challenge over on UKS and features himself at a friend's wedding in the summer
The title came about after seeing a LO somewhere that was designed to use up some of those numbers we all have left over but in my case the number isn't made up. It was the number of days that had passed from that first date to the day I made the LO.
It might be a special day but it also Wednesday which means it is time to bare my soul or at least my desk. This was my desk yesterday afternoon while I was indulging in a little jewellery making.
And this is my desk today.
On the desk today you will see a LO that needed photographing and is now in my UKS gallery, my friend's birthday card that I shared in a previous post and that must go in the mail tomorrow. We also have a pair of gorgeous ATCs I received this morning and a ton of stamps that I pulled out because I have ATCs to make in return (the tin lunch box is full of clear stamps that I need to organise properly). You also get a glimpse at some of my bookcases but for today a glimpse is all you are getting.Finally the more eagle eyed amongst you may have noticed that on my desk yesterday I had something constructed of feathers and flowers. Like so
This is my attempt at making my own fascinator for my friend's wedding on sunday, the photo is courtesy of OH (have you ever tried photographing the back of your own head?) who then announced that it looked like i had weeds in my hair! Up till then I was pleased with my efforts now I'm not sure, what do you think?
11 comments:
How mean to call it weeds, especially when you are saving him money he would otherwise have to spend on buying you a fascinator! Had a lovely nosey around your desk - thanks for sharing.
Lol, weeds indeed, it's lovely. You should make him a matching one and make him wear it too! Love your shelves, I love books too and would be happy having a good browse through them.
I think he certainly needs a matching 'weed' arangement for his hair. :-) I think it's lovely.
A x
LOL at butlersabroad! Yup make him a matching one. Looks fine hun
Not weeds at all - I like it - wear it for sure! Men. I love the LO sarah, such a great way to mark your anniversary..
Typical man - no sense of style or taste...
Lovely to look round your desk... Haven't looked round your blog since your last WOYWW post - but how is the writing going???
Paula x x x
Loving the storage box on your desk & the fascinator is gorgeous.
x
lol at the weeds! I think it's great.
I think it looks great, well done you, I wouldnt know where to start!
I think it's very pretty and you should take no notice of him! I would love to be able to make something like that, but wouldn't know where to start.
I like seeing your bookcases. I vote for more photos of them next week!
ooh I like that fascinator - more kudos to you for having made it yourself!! You know that there isn't another like it in the world!
Post a Comment