Firstly we have this one for sunday.
My OH has been having a bit of gripe because I make him cards and he has to buy them. I did offer to find him some suplies to make me one but he declined LOL And whether he likes it or not I've made this for him. I made the base out of core-dinations cardstock and used a chipboard heart to get the distressed embossed effect.Next we have a card for my oldest friend.
Next an anniversary card
This one is a bit of a cop out really because i had no idea what to do but I do like how it has come out. The paper is MME and was a magazine freebie, the ribbon was hanging on my home-made ribbon hanger and was the perfect match. Sorted.
I've got a friend's wedding next weekend and this is what I have come up with for the happy couple
Although I've used a bought topper I wanted to make it that little bit different and i think that the Crafty Individuals backing paper does just that.
And finally just because I could I also whipped up this one
The paper is a bit shiny because it was another magazine freebie but in real life the effect is quite subtle. I'm not sure yet whether to add a sentiment to the bottom or even what this card will be for but i was on a roll and it had to be done.
This one is a bit of a cop out really because i had no idea what to do but I do like how it has come out. The paper is MME and was a magazine freebie, the ribbon was hanging on my home-made ribbon hanger and was the perfect match. Sorted.I've got a friend's wedding next weekend and this is what I have come up with for the happy couple
Although I've used a bought topper I wanted to make it that little bit different and i think that the Crafty Individuals backing paper does just that.And finally just because I could I also whipped up this one
The paper is a bit shiny because it was another magazine freebie but in real life the effect is quite subtle. I'm not sure yet whether to add a sentiment to the bottom or even what this card will be for but i was on a roll and it had to be done.I'm already thinking about how many cards I need to make to sell when we are out and about at shows this year and also about giving something back. Last year I donated most of the profits to a cause being supported by our land rover club (a school for children with autism) this year I am thinking that I am going to do something similar and am going to give the money to Hope House, the local children's hospice. I remember raising money at school towards building it and it seems fitting to support them again, this way something that I enjoy can help do good for others.


2 comments:
Oh my you have been busy what a wonderful and varied lot of cards you done love them all
Firstly Thank you so much, my stash arrived today and made my day. It was packaged sooooo prettily too:) First thing I've even won as such so I was really pleased. The cards are all lovely, you get so much done.
Post a Comment