I had just bought and was desperate to use the Tim Holtz Gadget Gears die and wanted to try a rust effect I had seen in a magazine. A photo of everyone's favourite science defying Land Rover was just what I needed. I've done similar pages about her before (she is definitely female!) but am really pleased with how this one turned out. The journalling spots and title were cut out and then inked with Rusty Hinge distress ink.
Because I am so out of sync with uploading and sharing etc this month's scrapbooking club has also already happened.
This month rather than a photo I decide to scrap a couple of the cards I had left over from christmas featuring my own artwork.

2 comments:
Love the landrover LO. The gears die was the first I bought for my big shot and I am still excited about it.
I like that layout a lot too - the cluster of journaling circles looks great with the gears. Well done.
Post a Comment