Friday, 20 May 2011

A Finished UFO

If you've been stopping by here for a while (and by a while I mean forever!) you may remember a canvas that I started but never finished including a broken watch of himself's. Well it has been hanging around haunting me and finally after moving furniture around in here on wednesday afternoon I decided that it had to leave the unfinished object (UFO) pile one way or another. Amazingly it didn't get consigned to the bin because I actually finished it.
The quote is from Andrew Marvell's poem To His Coy Mistress, I haven't got the wording as straight as I would have liked but it is good enough and the whole thing is now hanging on the wall.

I also sorted out the cards from Tuesday's Craft Club.

They are fairly simple but I like them.



1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hi Sarah, thank you so much for popping by my blog so that I could follow the link back to find you here. I am really looking forward to seeing what you get up to.....PS, I have always wanted a Land Rover!!!!
Hugs
Carrie
xxx