As with pretty much everything else blog, nay life, related WOYWW was something that I had opted out of for a while but today for some reason, perhaps because the rain has passed and the sun is now shining I have decided to partake of the desk fest once more.

You will notice that I am sharing my desk and nothing else, because the everything else ie the rest of my craft room is a tip and worse than that has run over into the spare bedroom (must do something about that before himself starts nagging!).
So on my desk are the LOs I shared on my blog yesterday, a template that I am hoping to make a card with later today and just some of my many attempts at geting my new set of stamps stamping right, hopefully it is just due to that film that clear stamps sometimes have when they are new that I am struggling to get a clear image because I love the stamps and had great plans for them.
If you've no idea what WOYWW is all about hop over to
Julia's place to find out more
12 comments:
It's a nuance when this happens (clear stamps) I sand them lightly and this seems to work. Hope this helps D xx
Hope free time and inspiration finds you soon,
Thanks for sharing today,
Sarah at 5
try a swipe with isopropolol or white spirit, works for me, but it will 'dry out' the silicon if that's what the stamps are made of, soft soap & water is probably kinder,
missed you, glad you are back,
dxxx
Love that funky dog shape! Hope the sun keeps shining for you.
Very busy desk this week.Happy crafting.
Happy Creative Wednesday
huigs Juide x8
love the cushiosn at the back, do you make them? fab workspace, thank you for sharing. Happy WOYWW 101, not long left until the 2nd anniversary, have you done your PIF? #2
It is great to have you back with us, and lovely to see your desk too.
Is that the John Byers set of clear stamps? Me and shopkeeper Gal intend to have a whinge about them at DOCrafts next month...we are missing chunks of image too, and it'snot because of stamp technique. Take 'em back! Like the template, glad that the sunshine has encouraged you back to play!
I usually give em a bit of warm soapy washing up water helps. Happy crafting x
My room hath runeth over too, LOL
I have used a white eraser to Prime my Silicone stamps?.
Keep smiling and creating
great desk,some ladies over on Splitcoast Stampers swear by rubbing over clear stamps with a pencil eraser-or using Chalk inks. Shaz #106
I'm loving the doll's house on the right! TFS Elaine#16
Post a Comment