In the bottom right corner are some embossing folders, these are what we were playing with at Craft Club yesterday, there are some cards around somewhere that I made using them however they are not on the desk. The main feature on my desk this week is a lovely new collection from Craftwork Cards, I saw these and although I had told myself that I was not going to buy anything this week I just had to have them. I'm not sure what I am going to use them for but I have picked some ribbons off my hanger to co-ordinate so I guess I'll be using them soon.
As for the rest of my desk it is covered with the remains of several previous Craft Club selections and various other bits that just seem to have landed there. Maybe it is time for me to rehome some of it.
Following on from the template that was gracing my desk last week I have some pics of what I made with it.

7 comments:
Craft Club sounds like fun! I really like your little cat; what a great card! My girls love kitties, so it would make a great card for them, in addition to any birthday kitties you might know. :-) Happy WOYWW!
love that Craftwork card selection - must admit to having been almost tempted last time I was in town but bought chipboard shapes instead!!
Hope all goes well at the Dtrs.
x Tricia (55)
Cool Cat :o) and those papers look yummy! Thanks for sharing.
Ooooo I think you may have found a gap in the market there ... EXPLOIT it ... that is what I reckon :0)
I have to agree Sarah, the Craftwork Cards stuff had to be bought! Really great colours. I like the cat card. Hope the cat did too!!
Waw,, It works very funny, creative and good,,
Uhooi.blogspot.com
Ah yes, that old "I won't buy anything this week" ploy. It rarely works for me either! Nice busy desk though and I love your cat card, would also be great for a cat lover too.
Hugs
Brenda 84
Post a Comment