Wednesday, 29 January 2014

WOYWW Something to see

Sort of. My desk this week is home to the second mini album that I started yesterday. If I get the time and the inclination it is what I will be working on today.






The actual mini album is on the right of the mat, I've made this one deeper than the first which I shared yesterday and it is going to get lots of pockets and decoration (maybe!)

Pop over to Julia's place to see more desks and to find out what WOYWW is all about.

5 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I was actually taken by Willow Snaps in post below this one. Bleubeard always loves it when others like him get to take center stage. Your mom is very lucky that you made this for her. Good luck with the next one (or not-grin).

Happy WOYWW from #1, but you know that since you've already been to my place while I slept.

Monica said...

What a tidy colorful desk. It will be lovely.
Monica 84

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Your desk is so beautifully organised and still has lovely things to snoop around. I did find my desk yesterday, then I found some things I wanted to play with and put them ready for today. Have a good week, whether is is Land Rovering or crafting. xx Maggie #2

lisa said...

Love the colours you are working with. Your Albums look great, I've never tried them before but may have to have a play.
Hugs Lisax #59

Julia Dunnit said...

How nice to see you! Love the mini album, and the colours you're working with. It looks fab all finished, like a little gift box. Am also very impressed that you work with a jug of drink at hand, now that is a good habit!