Now I dabbled in the What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday pond back when it was a puddle and kept it up for quite some time and through a couple of anniversaries if I remember rightly, however somewhere along the lines it got forgotten about as the numbers taking part increased and commenting on all the desks could take days and days. But I am looking for ways to give my week more structure and figured that a post in the middle of the week might be just what I need so here I am once more opening my craft room to the internet.
This is the scene this morning. No project in progress on my desk and no scraps, because I am going through a keeping it clear phase, instead there are envelopes of photos that I need to go through to pick out what I am going to work on next. That maybe later but I've got an application form for a job to fill in first.
Happy Crafting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Good to see you back again in Blogland. Hope your Landies are still giving you fun. Don't worry about not visiting everyone. I gave that up ages ago, and visit anyone who visits me, then anyone whose number ends in the same as mine. After that, I try to visit all those I have been visiting for a long time. If you try to visit everyone, you would never have time to do actually crafting. Hope you have a good week. xx Maggie #21
What a lovely craft space you have there. I love the pink and white (mine is a light pink/white/black look..) Now, If I could clear my desk and have it look like yours! Winnie#68
lovely crafting room & how tidy it is. Happy woyww Jill #40
Lovely tidy crafty space.
Thanks for sharing.
Zoe #32
A tidy space, sunshine and a chance to pop around the globe. What more could you want? I decided to jump back into WOYWW this week too, and its nice to see familiar faces and spaces among all the new. Susanne #66 this week
Hi again. Nice to see you. Completely agree with what Marg says, visit when you can. I usually go for all those that visit me, a few I visit every week, then the ones who end in the same number as me. I think its a system a lot of us use. If I have time on my hands, I just random click on any others.Or I add 5 to my number, and visit the numbers ending in that. Work out what suits you and do that. Have a great week, Hugs Shaz #31 XX
How fab to see you back again - I wouldn't worry about visiting everyone, I haven't done that for ages! Just do what you can. Hope your job application goes well, good luck! Helen 23
What a nice neat craft room you have
Good luck with the application
Just visit those who visit you and any others that take your fancy
Jackie 33
What a fab neat desk, love the colours too! Take care Zo xx 59
Your room is so amazingly neat and tidy, but it looks so very welcoming, with sunshine and colour.
Margaret #7
For being number 1 this week, I've sure taken a long time to return your visit. Blame it on Blogger, my not being able to find you easily, and life getting in the way.
I'm glad you returned to WOYWW. It really did mushroom before the 4th anniversary, so I understand how the numbers can be intimidating at times.
Love the clean desk. Always a great way to start any project.
Post a Comment