A little late I know but I've actually been too busy crafting to blog.
I want to start this year by sharing a couple of pages that I did last year. I forgot I had done some scrapping in December because I didn't put the pages into my holding box.
The amazingly talented Sue at Crafty Bunch asked me to have a go at some Layouts for her using the Kaisercraft Garage Days range because she knew that it was right up my street. These are what I came up with.
The background for this is actually one of the papers turned sideways with the main motif covered up by my layers. I used 'oil change', 'tune up', 'tool box' and 'workshop' on this one and pieces from the sticker sheet and Collectables pack.
The obvious subject for this range was our Dee-Dee who seems never happier than when she is causing Himself work, honestly she is the quintessential awkward old lady but we love her and her frequent trips into the workshop.
My second page plays up the father element of the range.
This one uses 'shield', 'tune up', 'workshop', 'gas tank' and 'checker plate' plus again pieces from the sticker sheet and the Collectables pack. I also added a sheet of charcoal cardstock for the background.
The photo is of a very young me and my dad, the wording on some of the papers made me think about how he is still my go to mr fix it. He is the one I turn to when I know something can be done and want it to happen this century and my craft room would not be what it is without his assistance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment