Thursday, 16 January 2014

Sharing a Little

I've been feeling somewhat unwell this week but the bonus of sorts is that my craft room is looking nice and tidy. This is the proof taken this morning.

I tidied up in here last week and did some rearranging of things on the shelves and so forth. I also managed to do some crafting last week and after my dabbling in 3d items seem to be back firmly on the page.

This is the result of last week's craft club.
 
 I didn't get much of anything done at club because it was our first one of the new year and we were all too busy talking to really craft but I did come away sort of knowing what I wanted to do with the materials I had been given from the Prima Lyric collection.
I cut the central image out of the paper and mounted it onto black cardstock for impact, then I cut certain details so that I could slip the photo behind them. I added a word sticker and created a simple embellishment cluster with a chipboard piece, a wood veneer butterfly and silk flower petals.

The photo is my lovely in-laws at a formal dance over 40 years ago.

No comments: