I'm not here to make excuses rather I am here to blog and therefore without further ado here is some crafty pics.
A lot of what I am working on at the moment are the photos from last year's second trip to Scotland in October such as these from Dumbarton Castle. I am noticing that my Double Layouts are so very simple in their design, I tend to pile on the photos and not much else.Craft Club this week gave me the opportunity to use some lovely papers from the Ladies Diary collection by Graphic 45 and an historical photo of a great grand aunt. And yes I have covered up the journalling with a bit of handy packaging simply because I don't want to share all of her details with the world.
More photos from Scotland this time from the amazing Riverside Museum in Glasgow. It's so much more than a transport museum, says she who has visited a lot of those, and entry is free.
Another Craft Club kit page and a photo from my local living history museum. I've started an album focusing on the sometimes quite random photos I take when I visit there and this shot of a kitchen range will fit right in.
A third Craft club page and one that I mostly made last month and then had to wait on finishing, for my birthday! I knew I wanted to feature whatever birthday cake I ended up with as it happened it was some very yummy cup cakes.
A last page for today again from Scotland, can you tell I am so ready to have that album finished? The felt and fabric embellishment is one that I had in a monthly kit years ago and seemed the ideal match for this page.
Finally a birthday card that I made for one of my Craft Club friends. I had a fancy to make an owl and created this with a selection of dies and punches. The only thing I did not cut myself was the branch which came out of my chipboard stash and was probably out of one of those monthly kits.
So there we have a selection of my recent creations, I have lots to talk about and will no doubt be back soon but I think after such a photo heavy post I'll bow out.

2 comments:
Obviously you've been too busy crafting to blog much - I wish I were that productive these days. The page with the Graphic 45 paper really caught my eye, but lots of good scrapping here.
Love your works Sarah - great to see you back blogging and your haul is fab :)
Post a Comment