Monday, 29 April 2013

An Annual Layout

Every year I try to complete a LO around about my birthday and this is 2013's.
 I decided to use papers I bought that very same day, I started this last Sunday. I chose three from one 6x6 pad and one from another, both ranges by Amy Tangerine. I was definitely drawn to bright colours when it came to this one and I coloured the flowers using Dylusions inks (love those inks!). Because it was my birthday LO (almost a month late) I used a couple of bits that came off of the gorgeous handmade cards I had from the Crafty Bunch ladies; the die cut doily and the flower button.

I completed a couple of LO's this weekend but am not sharing one because it features my neice, however this one I will share.
I have added journalling since I took the photo about how during the first snow of the year it was a novelty and so the camera came out but how by easter we were ready for spring.
The papers were from an old christmas range by Craftwork Cards, the die cut was the wax paper used when a friend was cutting a new die and the button was from my stash.

This might be the last page I make this month, I have some ATCs to get made, and April ends tomorrow.

1 comment:

Susanne said...

What a great idea to do an annual page on your. You look happy - perhaps because you just bought pretty paper.