It's another photo heavy post from me today starting with the new goodies of the title.
I went into TKMaxx the other day and found a pile of 12x12 pads, all new ranges and only £7.99 each. I couldn't make up my mind which to get and ended up with these three.Now onto this week's pages all featuring photos from the Scotland trip I mentioned last time.
I took dozens of photos on the Loch cruise and picking just a few for this page was difficult. There are others I want to scrap for other albums though so I'm not too upset about not including more.
This LO features photos taken from the highest point of Dumbarton Castle. The background paper is new Studio Calico and the other apers are by Craftwork Cards.
Everything for this page with the exception of the background cardstock came from my scrap box, the 6x6 pieces having been a part of a Quirky Kit I had several years ago and not used all of.
I tried several ways to incorporate the tree paper, by Jillybean Soup, on this LO but like how it ended up. Not that any photo could do true justice to the beauty of the waterfall.
Today's final page is literally today's page, I completed it just before composing this post. The strange structure at the north end of the Loch caught our eye quite early on and we did have a conversation that included something along the lines of my chosen title although we later learnt all about what it really was, part of a hydro electric power plant, and realised that on our previous visit we had driven right past it without noticing what it looked like. I used papers from my new Maggie Holmes pad, a journalling card and a chevron arrow stamp.

No comments:
Post a Comment