Wednesday, 8 August 2012

The end is in sight

I am refering to the Mum-in-law's birthday album project. Her birthday is tomorrow and the two, yes two albums, are ready accepting one page that is for a birthday photo. It has needed lots of hard work and some excellent assistance from my amazing neice to get to this point but I am really pleased with how it has turned out.
All that remains is to share some more LOs from the albums.


This is one of my favourite photos; MIL and her friends in Blackpool.


Not untypically for pre-digital days the photos are a record of holidays.


I used the same photo twice on this page to provide a little variety to the pages.


The use of patterns on this one was prompted by patterns and textures in the photo, plus I think they have a great retro look.


I used the last of my Basic Grey Sultry collection pack on this page featuring MIL as a bridesmaid in (I think) 1964. Very pretty papers for a very pretty picture!

1 comment:

The House of Bears said...

What a lovely present, your MIL is very lucky