Wednesday, 23 November 2011
The WOYWW I almost forgot
So this is the week when I pretty much completely overlooked the fact that it was wednesday and that I have something on my desk worth sharing.
This is a second set of christmas bunting that is currently work in progress. I gave the first set away earlier this afternoon without taking any photos. All made possible by lots of use of my cuttlebug.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
pennants are so versatile. yes I am forever giving away stuff without photographing first, hence I do not have any photos of my scrapbooking as they were made for gifts
Bridget #36
love that pennant die! Your banner is gorgeous. Are you keeping this one for yourself? Very nice! Have a great week and thanks for sharing. Vickie #64
Love the bunting fab idea for christmas.Have fab wdnesday !please pop by i have candy on offer
hugs judex 18
Hi there. Thanks for letting us peek into your creative space this week. It’s always inspiring seeing where and how we create! Hope the rest of your week goes very well for you.
Neil #31
What a lovely project and such a tidy desk. :)
Know what you mean...I wake up and have to think of what I did the day before to work out what day today is!!!! Love that bunting - very festive and colourful! Thanks for taking some time to share your desk...Sarah at 14.
Oh nice Sarah - where would we be without the cuttlebug huh? Mind you - for this sort of banner, it's a lot of work!
Oh I love bunting! So fun and festive. Happy belated WOYWW, Shoshi #70
How cute is that. Alas I haven't been at my craft desk in days and days and days. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Post a Comment