Saturday, 31 December 2011

Happy New Year!

I know it has been a while but there hasn't really been time or the inclination. And although I had a few things to share my mojo has been some what absent for the past few weeks.
Still it seems to have returned ready for the start of a new year as the above card shows, this was made after I finished a LO yesterday evening from the leftovers.

I am also going to finish 2011 by sharing a couple of other projects.
I made this box in order to present some handmade jewellery that I have donated to my local craft shop for their next charity raffle.

And this is the exploded box with a glimpse of the jewellery.


Finally I gave a wire dress form I found in Wilkos a little transformation with some ribbon and some paper roses.

I have other bits of cream wirework in my craft room so this fits in nicely.


Right time for me to get back to work, I have a load of himself's family coming round to celebrate this evening and need to get on with my preparations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that exploding box, I have never seen one that is joined at the sides like that. I also love the dress form, I may have to look at them more closely next time I am near the shops.