I was going to post this LO last week but somehow it just didn't happen. I've been feeling really tired which is either due to my diabetes or just because of this grey and dull weather we have been having. I really think that I need to get myself a light box to see if that will help.
Anyway here is the LO that I started during craft club last Tuesday. The papers and stickers we were given were birthday themed but the bunting sticker inspired me to create a summery page. I then had to find a suitable photo once I got home and after much consideration decided on this one of me aged three playing in the paddling pool at the local park.

And the photo wasn't originally black and white but converting it rescued the picture from the slightly dodgy colouring it had acquired over the years.
I turned to the same range of papers today for a quick card. It had to be quick because the birthday is today.

Hopefully adding the Kraft cardstock into the mix makes it look a bit more suitable for a man. Plus it draws the eye away from the fact that although they are from the same range the colour of the paper and the die cut greeting are slightly different.
Here's hoping that I feel more like crafting and blogging this week, I have some christmas ideas I want to be getting on with.
1 comment:
Well I wouldn't have noticed the paper colour difference for sure! Nice quick card though..specially for a male..they usually cause over-thinking!
Post a Comment