Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Wednesday - an alternative workspace

Not my desk this week because I'm trying to get some jobs done around the rest of the house
This is just some of the stuff that needs sorting and I'm going to be spending my afternoon sorting and repacking vaccum storage bags. Hopefully then I'll be able to get back to crafting, and to sharing what I have been doing

5 comments:

Polly Polkadot said...

I mis-read that, and thought you were re-packing vaccum cleaner bags! Yes we've had a paperwork clearing week, no fun, but at least I feel less guilty.

Julia Dunnit said...

How very ndustrious Sarah. And how marvellously smug and accomplished you'll feel when you get back to your desk. I envy your motivation!

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

I think it should be renamed from Spring cleaning to Autumn and Winter cleaning. We all seem to be at it.

Twiglet said...

Good luck with the sort out. Now I am feeling guilty - lol. x Jo #64

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

For being # 1 this week, I'm awfully late visiting. I'm so sorry but, after a computer crash, I had to stop by and see what you were working on. I see it's bags. Great idea and just in time for the pre-holiday cleanup.