Or as it appears to me chaos. The plastic box in the foreground is my christmas card making stuff that I took away with me, I was rummaging through it last night for bits to put together in front of the tv (they are still downstairs). Alongside there is the layout I made at this month's scrapbook club and I promise I give you a close up on that another day.
I am sharing the other side of my desk as well this week
Apologies to some of the other WOYWWers because I am still having trouble commenting. Last week I was told several times that I didn't have permission to view the page when I tried to leave comments on blogs, so I'll still be hopping even I can't let you know I've been there.

6 comments:
That tulips LO is very pretty! Were they grown in your garden or elsewhere? Lovely colours x
I have been having problems commenting on blogs as well. I can do it from my phone but not my laptop, very strange! Happy woyww! Mel #33
Hello Sarah. Looks like you are doing lots of crafting.
Everyone seems to have a lot of problems with commenting here on blogger - it's such a pain! This is my fourth attempt at commenting here *lol*
Please, please please say that you have a latge jug of Pimms there on your desk?!? *lol*
I love the tulips - such wonderful photographs - can't wait to see them in more detail. The photograph is also beautiful.
Have a wonderful WOYWW!
your desk looks very organised to me. the tulips look great and not a car in sight. I am still working on making a page with my otherhalfs first mini.... just need to find the picture first. It will be done by next week watch this space
janet
Blogger and permissions are very strange..I have no idea why or wherefore! I really like your new room layout - isn't it true though that you just fill new space naturally and then you turn round and bam! no room to put anything down. Oh, just me?
Post a Comment