So this is my desk this evening, this evening because today has been one of those days that just really didn't begin to happen until it started to get dark due to me being in one of those moods.

I've focused on the corner section this week. The Tulip LO is on the edge of the shot and next to it my newest and already much loved purchase. It is the Ticket set from the Sizzix Framelits range and I can see me buying many more of these! The usual stuff is pushed into the corner, my cake stand, my tote bag etc and a couple of carry on dvds I had on yesterday afternoon while I crafted.
The jug isn't about this week although I am sorry to say it does not contain Pimms but squash! It was vimto flavour last week, hence the colour.
Right onto the Tulips LO

A really simple page to set off the beauty of some of the tulips I photographed in the display gardens at Bridgemere Garden World earlier in the year. I added a little doodling to the diecut letters to make them stand out and did the same around the diecut flowers because I liked the effect.
These cards are my latest christmas cards

I made the two on the left at Craft Club yesterday morning and used the rest of my pack to complete the two on the right after I got home. I'm still not in the mood for christmas but at least a few more cards have been added to the pile, I still need to make loads though.
8 comments:
a very tidy desk considering you have been so busy,I have just brought a sizzix frame pack, they are very good value. I have finally finished my car page, thanks for inspiring me and bringing back good memories
janet
A nice tidy desk.. I have been looking sizzix dies.. but wasnt sure about them...maybe I will give them a try...
I hopped from Julia's to have a nose
Beautiful Christmas cards and your tulip page is so pretty. You have such a nicely organized crafting desk. I'm going to give the Sizzix dies a try, I've had my eye on a few.
Hugs, Jovi #114
I have a labels die set that I've had to retire from workshop use - I think everyone except me was fed uo with the shape - so good on you - get the most out of your tickets - they are sooo useful!
I love those tulips. That layout is wonderful and your desk is so neat, too. And those are some darling Christmas cards. I'm not in the mood, either, but I guess I'd better get there. Happy very belated WOYWW. I like what you wrote about 9/11. Very thoughtful and inspiring.
Sorry I am so late getting by this week but I wanted to pop by and visit your blog to say hello and to see what you are up to! Didn't have the time to post(except about newest Doswell addition) or craft the past two weeks due to being in Virginia visiting with the son's family to see the newest granddaughter born. Definitely a fun time none the less. Hope you have a great week. Vickie aka okienurse
The tulip photos are lovely.
That's an awfully clean desk for such a productive one. And Christmas cards, really. Nicely done, but you sure are making some of us look bad!
Post a Comment