Wednesday, 21 September 2011

So it's Wednesday again and time to reveal just what is on my work desk this week.
This week yet again my desk is dominated by christmas; I am trying to make a dent into the mountain of cards I need to make but it is easier said than done. On the large mat is a card that I am trying to decide whether to flock or not, flocking is winning and tha may be the next thing I do. Alongside it and pushed into the corner of my workspace are bits left over from making that card and from yesterdays craft club. Craft club is definitely pushing me into christmas crafting, I'm not complaining because I am needing that push.
I am actually desperate to get back to scrapping and once that card is out of the way I may have to raid the large pile of photos that is just out of shot and indulge myself.

I do have a couple of layouts to share that have been completed in the last couple of weeks.

Beginning with a land rover page
Well land rovers and kite flying both at 2010's series 2 club rally in the lake district. The papers are My Minds Eye and simply gorgeous.

And this one is me and him on a rare day out

After I took his photo he demanded the camera to return the favour. Not the best pictures of either of us but I really wanted to record us on our day at the seaside. I used some real favourite papers for this one from Jillybean Soup.

8 comments:

dianneo said...

Christmas is coming upon us very quickly. It seems like yesterday I was thinking about Christmas in July, yet it was months ago. Yikes!

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I think the LO of the two of you is great - lovely papers, just enough embellishment and two great shots. We never like our own photos, do we? But the LO really works! :) xx

Harborough Dad said...

Very impressed that you've made a start on your Christmas cards.

Thanks for sharing. Jumbleberries xx

SueH said...

I know exactly what you mean about the Christmas thing, I have to start early too because of card orders and the one I have to make for myself. At least the weather has changed now so I’m not torn between staying inside card making or sitting in the garden sunning myself.

Loving the two LO’s.

Happy Crafting!

Sue
x

Susanne said...

Jillibean Soup papers have a "flavor" all their own don't they. Nice layouts, and I "forgive you" for getting a start on Christmas - why can't everybody be a procrastinator like me!

Tertia said...

Your desk is so tidy! The whole Christmas thing is driving me crazy - its too soon!!!
Love the LO's
Happy belated WOYWW

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I really like that LO of you and hubby. It's fun to do touristy things. I liked that paper, too. Sorry I'm so late showing up this week. Seems I've had to say that a lot lately.

peggy aplSEEDS said...

great layouts. i really like the papers you used. happy WOYWW!