I am sure that I put it on yesterday morning but about lunch time I realised it wasn't there. I thought that perhaps I had taken it off and left it somewhere but can find no sign of it in the house. I fear it must have fallen off whilst I was shopping, and I really liked that one.
I found a different watch to wear this morning but it is in need of a new strap and is a bit too precious for everyday wear so I took myself off to see 'George' at Asda and picked up this little beauty.
Which, along with the realisation whilst I was shopping for a new watch that christmas is creeping into the shops, brings me back to my original question. Where as the time gone? It seems like only yesterday we were looking forward to spring and summer and now the dark nights and winter weather are just around the corner. Now I know that like a lot of crafters I have been making the odd christmas card or two and I confess to having picked up a couple of small gifts for himself's stocking but I really don't feel like thinking about christmas yet. Perhaps this will be the year when everyone's presents come from the 24/7 garage.

1 comment:
Nice watch - I wonder if the black one will turn up now you've replaced it! Bet your presents don't come from a 34/7 - eventually you'll feel like tackling Christmas..there's more than 100 days yet.....
Post a Comment