Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Yes Well...

It's been a while since I posted basically because I have been suffering one way or another and so I have not been crafting and really haven't had anything to post about. As well as suffering with my sinuses yet again my anxiety as re-emerged which has in turn got me down which in turn made me more anxious. An annoying vicious circle and one that I have been through so many times but made worse this time by the fact that I had been feeling so good about getting off the meds and on with my life. But I had a good day today with craft club this morning and although once I got home I didn't really achieve anything I am feeling a little more positive. Here's hoping that this feeling will last and that I'll be back soon with something to share.

No comments: