Also on my desk this week is the pile of christmas cards I made at craft club yesterday, I changed my day and it seems inspiration was more in attendance on a tuesday morning than on fridays. Oh and you also get a glimpse at the mess below which is carefully arranged so that my knees still have somewhere to go - one day I'll get it all sorted honest!
Wednesday, 3 November 2010
WOYWW November 3rd 2010
A real bit of work in progress on my desk this morning. If you can count paper shuffling as work in progress LOL
It is going to be a LO, at some point but although I've picked papers and colours I can't find an arrangement of the five photos that I am happy with, even as I am typing this I am itching to move them around again.
Also on my desk this week is the pile of christmas cards I made at craft club yesterday, I changed my day and it seems inspiration was more in attendance on a tuesday morning than on fridays. Oh and you also get a glimpse at the mess below which is carefully arranged so that my knees still have somewhere to go - one day I'll get it all sorted honest!
Also on my desk this week is the pile of christmas cards I made at craft club yesterday, I changed my day and it seems inspiration was more in attendance on a tuesday morning than on fridays. Oh and you also get a glimpse at the mess below which is carefully arranged so that my knees still have somewhere to go - one day I'll get it all sorted honest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
oh your desk looks great hun
,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxxx 21
What a lovely desk, great layout in the making.
Hi ya
nothing like a good bit of shuffling, have great day,happy WOYWW, sue,(17)x
Love the colours Sarah, fraid I wouldn't know where to begin with a LO, it'll come together though, they always do, the others you've made are great so I'm sure this one will turn out too.
Hugs
Brenda 87
Some days there's more paper or picture shuffling than scrapping going on, isn't there. Just been struggling with that myself.
please do not get sorted I love your posts and your desk and under your desk, please do save the final arrangement for display on a Weds,
Dx 46
Cool - should be a great layout when you've done it!
Sure the pages will be FAB
Happy WOYWW
mandi xx
A layout in progress. Nice.
Good luck with the LO. I'm sure you will get it right in the end :-)
A x
layout looks like it is coming together, i love seeing more scrapping on WOYWWers posts. caroline #16
loving that green background paper - looking good so far - hope to see how it turns out...and good job on those card too - it's only November1
sasa 25
loving that green background paper - looking good so far - hope to see how it turns out...and good job on those card too - it's only November1
sasa 25
Just figured out what "LO" was:) Nicely arranged and good idea on the knee room...never do today what you can put off till tomorrow:)
What a lovely desk and the start of a good layout. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 36)
Sometimes it is best to pick it up and start again later... Janetlynne #86
You have the same problem I have. I can't ever get my composition the way I want it. I see something I would like to try and it never turns out the same, OR I go it on my own and use design principles and they never work out right. So, I am in awe of all the beautiful ones you have made.
Sorry I'm late getting here. You would think being #1, I could get around quicker. Happy belated WOYWW.
It does looks like you've been really busy! Have fun with it! I'm trying to tidy up....it's not working! Happy belated WOYWW!
(Lyn))
Post a Comment