I'm cheating a bit with my desk this week in that I am preparing this post on tuesday evening so this is my desk right now, I'm not great in the mornings at the moment because my sleep pattern is all over the place due to the S.A.D. and if all I have to do is post my link in the morning I should be ok.

My desk this week is dominated by christmas, my bag of cards is filling up nicely thanks to craft club and hopefully I'll be able to stop thinking about them for a good few months. There is also a large number of photos there because I have pretty much scrapped all of the older photos I had sorted out so its time to pick out some newer ones - yeah!
Talking of scrapping I did finish the LO that was on my desk last wednesday and as requested have kept the revealing for today

It probably wasn't worth the wait but in the end I was happy with it. Weirdly, or not, I've learnt recently that when using more than one photos one my page I just have to go light on the embellishmentsand even on the patterned paper.
This other page is one that I started last week at the scrapbooking evening and is a different approach for me because I rarely use patterned paper as my background

more of my museum photos on this one and I think the old world theme fits the paper I used which kind of reminds me of old wallpapers. I also used some of my home made sheet music flowers on it, not the embellishment of choice but I like how they look.
18 comments:
Well done on all those Christmas cards
super layout pages
Happy WOYWW
mandi x
Love the layout ,Good luck with the rest of your crimbo cards your doing well!Better than me anyway..lol
hugs judex#20
Well done with the LO pages and with all those christmas cards.
A x
Hi ya hun
i do mine tues as i dont have time in the morn,so doesnt matter, gorgeous layouts, have you got one of them lights?? i keep debating to try one,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x (23)
I love your scrap layouts,really nice! Hope you feel ok soon.
Maria inkymits x
#84 i think
Great LO's Sarah, and nice to have to get out extra photos because you've scrapped all the ones you had, great achievement. I'm with you on the SAD, I don't get it too bad, what's worse for me is that I'm a seasonal sleeper and just don't wake up properly on dark mornings. I'm often yawning my head off on the way to work and that's very bad!
Hugs
Brenda 90
I'm glad you're getting some scrapbooking done, because I'm not! Thanks for sharing the layouts.
Terry #21
lovely pages.
Well done on your Xmas cards, I need to ge going too, love your layout, I have a few shop pic's left over from my trip to Seattle...haven't done anything with them yet.Have a Happy WOYWW!!
((Lyn)) #40
Some lovely layouts you have done. I haven't really got into scrapbooking - maybe one day. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 35)
Great desk. Lovely LOs S #12
Love your desk and your scrapbook layouts our brilliant - I have a scrapbook and photos but not got round to doing yet x
Love the layouts...the patterned paper really does work well with the piccies. Pam (24)
Anytime is a good time as long as we get to see! Does that read badly??!! LOVE your LOs, the music flowers are perfect on the museum LO; I bet you'll be drawn in by patterned backgrounds as time goes on...as long as they suit. The cross page title of the garden LO is very precise, you are patient!
Great layout and good luck with the SAD... I have it too and I think no one understands unless they do.... Incapacitating at times eh, but crafting sure helps...
Frankie
xx
Lovely layouts,hope the Christmas cards go well!
Chrissie
Lovely layouts!
Love the layouts! I haven't started making my cards yet, but I'm working on the idea of them lol. TFS :D
#76
Post a Comment