Today has been a grey day, the latest in a number of grey days that even has heat loathing me longing for the brighter days of summer. I am of course talking weather wise. My mood isn't exactly grey but it is hanging around the dull end of the spectrum and is hardly helping me to be productive. Indeed a number of things I have started today have ended up going straight in the bin and I have also played push the paper around the desk again (a different layout to last time I blogged thank goodness).
Hopefully craft club tomorrow morning will give me a bit of a boost and get me playing productively again.
This is a card that I literally made and sent to one of my UKS team mates just because I could

It was made with scraps and the bits that were lying on and around my desk and I was actually rather pleased with it and I think the person I sent it to liked it which is a bonus.
3 comments:
Craft club should brighten your mood. Hang in there till then. I love getting together with friends and stamping; even though I'm more of a scrapper - it still has the same wonderful effect of making me feel inspired to play around and create.
I think sending someone a card just because you canis a great way to lift a mood - I hope yours brushes away tomorrow..have you got a daylight bulb you can work under - it might help?
I love those colors. Beautiful card! TFS :D
Post a Comment