Wednesday, 20 January 2010

WOYWW Revisited

It's been quite some time since I joined in with What's on your workdesk wednesday but with a nod to my goal to blog more this year here is what my desk looks like today.

On there amongst the usual junk is my latest Sarah's Cards kit. It has just been delivered and is full of Bo Bunny Flutter Butter goodness - I am currently loving Bo Bunny products. Also on my desk is a magazine freebie of My Minds Eye papers that I intend making cards with and the mini book mentioned in my last post. It is back on my desk because I have already changed the front cover a little; I added some tiny strung pearls above the lace.

I really want the photos I put into this book to sum up the month in some way. The problem is that to really do that for this month so far I would need a picture of our mini moke in the snow and that just isn't going to happen, not only has the snow we were told to expect today not appeared but himself would never dream of letting that precious moke out in the snow LOL. The good news is that the moke is now done and ready for it's first outing at the end of the month (it will be travelling on a trailer) and will possibly be coming to my blog soon.

11 comments:

Nicks said...

Looks a very tidy desk to me!

silvercustard said...

That Bo Bunny Die cut paper is scrummy - i have used some before for scrapping, your work desk looks fab!!

happy crafting x

Annie said...

Welcome back. You've been missed :-)
A x

Rosie said...

I'm doing a scrapbook of one layout a month too ... nice desk by the way.

Julia Dunnit said...

Hello *g* happy to see you! Man, I love the look of the kit...BoBunny are really doing it right just now, and that album looks great Sarah, will enjoy browsing that as you do it. I have fond if sudden Moke memories from a holiday in Greece. I bet everyone does reallY!

Anonymous said...

That's a great freebie paper pack, the the Bo Bunny pack is gorgeous too. Welcome back to the land of crafting, hope 2010 is a good year for you and the landy's!

Brenda

SueH said...

That new kit looks rather scrummy Sarah and I like the look of the MME papers too…not bad at all for a freebie!

Don’t know whether to wish you good luck for more snow so you can get your photo (may be you can sneak it out when OH isn’t looking) or not……wouldn’t really wish bad weather on anyone.

Sue
x

Pam said...

Love the look of that kit, and you book looks fab Hugs Pam x

Susie Sugar said...

Nice tidy desk Thanks for sharing
Hugs Susie xx

Nikki said...

Great Desk but that kit would not have survived on my desk still closed lol
hugs Nikki

Carmen said...

Waaw how lovely to be able to craft and sit warming your tootsies on the radiator. *she says shivering*

Love the look of all the yumminess on your desk. Am going to plead ignorance now - I have no idea what a Moke is!