And so here is my desk today.
Have you spotted the big difference? My usual desk is in the background and almost clear apart from some photos I've selected to scrap and I am working on a slightly larger table at the moment. This table usually lives in our garage and was one of the few things we kept from our first caravan. As one would expect from a caravan table it folds away nicely so I've 'borrowed' it for up here because I felt the need for more work space.So on my table today is a card I made yesterday and some of the things to make some more. I'm currently making cards for the docrafts/cancer research campaign and since this photo was taken have made another two.
I've also spent far too long today working in another area, in the garage. He who will remain nameless nominated me to make a sign for the club display at the mini show i'm not even going to this weekend. So I've spent several hours this afternoon painting in a freezing garage, I hope he likes the sign I've made but if he doesn't I'm taking it out onto the back lawn and setting fire to it and then he can sort another one himself.

5 comments:
You made me laugh...I imagine he already knows what your reaction would be if he doesn't ike the sign for the show you aren't even going to!! Still laughing! Great idea with the caravan desk..doubles your surface..and c'mon, don't make me quint, show us the cards too! Am also delighted that you nearly got the day wrong. I do that too.
What a great lot of space you have. If you OH is anything like mine he wouldn't dare not like it!
Is that chair on wheels? How fun to zip between the 3 desks.
I think your crafty space is cool... I have noticed the 3-tier iron work storage thingy in the pic - someone else has this too for crafting purposes. I feel observant today!!!
Paula x x x
ps did hubby like the sign or did you have to torch it?!
Great workspace, love the shelves above the computer all stacked with brightly coloured glittery things! Yeah! Show us the cards!! Love the Landy's too, hope he likes the sign.
Post a Comment