Monday, 25 January 2010

A Tidying Frenzy

I am currently in the midst of something of a tidying frenzy. Now those who know me well will confirm that I am not a naturally tidy person. I love the idea of tidy but not the effort that goes with it. I am quite good these days in that my true chaos is confined to the room that is variously known as my craft room, office and bombsite and while I struggle to maintain some kind of order in the rest of the house for the benefit of himself in here I let it all hang out.

However every so often, normally when my mind is busy mulling over important things, something snaps and I have to at least try and restore order. That happened today but as of yet order is nowhere to be found because I am surrounded by stuff. I am definitely not sharing photos of this and I think that until I can at least get out of the room all creative work must stop. *SIGH*
Wish me luck bloggers!

No comments: