An unexpected text message has just reminded me that a year ago i finally passed my driving test. On the eighth attempt! It's crazy to think that it was only a year ago and I certainly don't miss the bus journeys that cost a small fortune and took forever to get to somewhere I can now get to in ten minutes. And yes I really do wonder how i ever managed before.
I'm not doing very well at this entire blogging thing. I have lots of things to share but haven't got around to taking photos, definitely a case of could do better. Then again that is very much me in general at the moment - could do better - I am sat here surrounded by lots of lovely materials and I don't really feel inclined to do anything with them. I've got ideas I just can't be bothered to put them into practice. Or rather I don't know which to try first. My mojo has returned but is running around my head like I don't know what throwing ideas at me so quickly that I can't keep up. Think maybe I am going to go out and get some fresh air and see if that helps matters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Sarah
I know just what you mean, I am the same, I think it maybe the time of year you know?? Can't be bothered really is my middle name right now...even when it comes to wednesdays :(
Now MSN is playing me up, I can log in but as soon as I attempt to type anything, it sets my PC to 'restart' so I can't even chat to you and Suz now either GRrrrr
hugs
Jane x
Post a Comment