Monday, 22 September 2008

Look What I Caught!


I have been busy since my last post finishing projects and working on new ones so here are just a few of the things I have been up to.
The photo frame was a class at the last crop I went to. It was designed to hold just four photos but with a theme of family I was spoilt for choice and managed to sneak nine in.


This little book of inspiration started off as a blank Maya Road chipboard book that came in one of my kits a few months back. I used the gorgeous Basic Grey Euphoria papers, printed quotations onto acetate, punched flowers from the offcuts and added finishing touches with gemstones and stickles. When I finally get my craft room all sorted I am going to hang this right where I can see it.


And finally for today we have a picture of what I caught! The cage was sold as a garden tealight holder but when I saw it (in the sale!) it was just crying out to be altered. The fairy's larger sibling caught my eye in a local shop this afternoon when I found this one inside I knew she was just what I needed. So I bought her and came straight home and started work. It's not finished yet but I think I like the direction it is taking.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow Sarah you busy girl....and it looks like your drought is over. I love that frame, the birds, I adore and that fairy keep is adorable, I want one now too :))
Jx

Sue Pinner said...

hehe sooo cute even better than the description...love her hope you'll bring her to show us all when she is finished?
Love those birdies too..stripes me like!! lol