Friday, 3 October 2008

Been Experimenting


My crafting buddy Suz has really got into making paper dolls just lately and of course I wanted to have a go at making one of my own. This is the result. She was going to be a fairy but I've not decided how to do her wings yet. I did try drawing my own but they looked all lopsided and then I found a great template here and she is the result.


And just in case anyone is interested here is an updated photo of my fairy keep. I still want to do a little more to it but I am loving it. Eventually the ribbon braid will be used to hang it up here in my craft room where she can keep an eye on what I am doing.
I actually have lots of fairy related ideas at the moment that I will hopefully be able to share with you over the next few days. And I went looking for some yesterday afternoon! I actually went for a long walk through the park at my local National Trust house and in places could well imagine the little people going around their everyday chores. Got some great photos too which will definitely help with my ideas.

No comments: