Sunday, 26 October 2008

The Headless Pony

There is currently a headless pony on my desk. It is my latest altering effort and is headless because by taking the head off I was able to remove the tail and do what I want to do without it and the mane getting in the way. I am going to put the head back on when it is finished and I will of course share a picture here.

I've been having quite a good crafty day today. OH was out at a workshop meet with some fellow Land Rover fanatics so I have felt free to do what suited me, which wasn't housework! Rather I have made a birthday card, an anniversary card and finished my christmas cards (at last). I have also prepared all the bits for my next set of ATCS, this time the theme is Burlesque and I think that what I have in mind should work well. I just need to assemble them but that will be a job for later in the week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah, fantastic LOs...
I am really intrigued by this headless pony LOL
catch up soon
Jx