
Fancy A Bite?
This is my mum's cat dressed up for Halloween although he is far too cute to be scary :)
This is Pumpkin my second altered pony and my attempt at a seasonal project. It was painted with acrylic paint and then covered in black diamond stickles to give it some bling.

And this is the original headless pony. (Hope it was worth waiting for Jane). It has been covered with paper from a book of word lists that I picked up ages ago. All off the words begin with P including somewhere ponies so I decided to call this one P is for Pony.

And this is the original headless pony. (Hope it was worth waiting for Jane). It has been covered with paper from a book of word lists that I picked up ages ago. All off the words begin with P including somewhere ponies so I decided to call this one P is for Pony.
I am now going to settle down for an evening with some of my favourite horror movies.


1 comment:
Hey Sarah these are well cute and I even prefer them to the rubbers ducks I altered for that UKS challenge LOL
I have to admit to loving the P is for pony best though.
Jx
Post a Comment