And a few years after my first Christmas. This time it was my first time singing karaoke. It's not something I do any more but back when I was a student weekly karaoke nights were a big part of our social life and although it took me a while I did eventually take the plunge.
This LO has been waiting on my desk for a while now for me to share but since I am having a big share session at the moment I thought I would add it.
The papers are from the original Maggie Holmes Crate Paper range. I just love the background paper and thought it was ideal for a LO about my moment in the spotlight. I inked a 7gypsies card for my journaling as it was just too bright in it's original state and created a little embellishment cluster with an October Afternoon sticker, a die cut canvas flower and a Prima flower centre that had been in my stash for ages. Oh and a brad that I've also owned for far too long! The title is a combination of Thickers and words from the Tim Holtz chitchat sticker book.Time to get back to the scrap desk. Happy Crafting all!

No comments:
Post a Comment